Sales Representative/Program Advisor
At The Doyenne Agency we provide outsourced sales support for online brands, consultants, and boutique businesses. Our clients credit us directly for raising their rates decreasing their refund requests, and doubling or even tripling their annual revenues.
Our team provides this support by leading sales conversations and by having respect for the decision-making intelligence of prospects.
If you have a deep desire to make a difference and impact peoples’ lives,
you know how to help people see the problems/gaps in where they are now and where they want to be and you love helping them move into a solution that will bridge that gap, then we want you to join us!
As a Sales Team Member, you’re going to be on the front line, which means you need to be a good listener and a strong communicator. You’ll use this knowledge, together with a bright, positive attitude, and your wide range of sales skills to support them, every day.
We believe in keeping team members focused so our sales professionals are 100% dedicated to the sales side of the company. Your job is to help clients when they need it the most! Your job is to identify the right program based on the client’s greatest need to bring them into the best solution.
All leads are 100% exclusive to the sales team members. All new team members go through an extensive “in house” training program to ensure each member receives the proper tools to be successful.
At first, we may have 10 hours a week, but some months during launches it might be more like 15, and then as you start to get more familiar with our business + seasonality, it might grow to 20/week consistently. So, if you’re looking for something full-time to start, or want to squeeze out more work next to your other 5 clients, then this probably isn’t a good fit. We’re looking for someone who can join the team with these part-time hours, but feel like this is their full-time home.
- You will be a key member of our team working with prospective customers from your home.
- You will conduct consultative sales calls with prospective clients.
- You do what it takes to guide the right customers towards the right solution.
- 1 year of prior sales experience highly preferred
- Must possess strong communication, negotiating, and time management skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for problem solving and the ability to determine solutions for customers using a consultative sales approach
- Flexible style, perseverance, and interpersonal savvy
- Ability to work at least 10-hours per week and use Microsoft Applications efficiently
- Must possess Telephone sales and closing ability along with Intelligence & Problem Solving skills
- Be enthusiastic & self-motivated to reach sales goals
- Use a consultative sales approach and offer our potential students and clients an array of business and publicity related services and provide them solutions to their immediate needs
- Close sales and achieve monthly sales targets as assigned
- Follow up with prospects and manage your own pipeline to generate interest and move prospects into completion while maintaining a positive attitude at all times.
- Participate in team meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items
Base + commission