At The Doyenne Agency we provide outsourced sales support for online brands, consultants, and boutique businesses. Our clients credit us directly for raising their rates decreasing their refund requests, and doubling or even tripling their annual revenues.
Our team provides this support by leading sales conversations and by having respect for the decision-making intelligence of prospects.
If you have a deep desire to make a difference and impact peoples’ lives,
you know how to help people see the problems/gaps in where they are now and where they want to be and you love helping them move into a solution that will bridge that gap, then we want you to join us!
As a Sales Team Member, you’re going to be on the front line, which means you need to be a good listener and a strong communicator. You’ll use this knowledge, together with a bright, positive attitude, and your wide range of sales skills to support them, every day.
We believe in keeping team members focused so our sales professionals are 100% dedicated to the sales side of the company. Your job is to help clients when they need it the most! Your job is to identify the right program based on the client’s greatest need to bring them into the best solution.
All leads are 100% exclusive to the sales team members. All new team members go through an extensive “in house” training program to ensure each member receives the proper tools to be successful.
At first, we may have 10 hours a week, but some months during launches it might be more like 15, and then as you start to get more familiar with our business + seasonality, it might grow to 20/week consistently. So, if you’re looking for something full-time to start, or want to squeeze out more work next to your other 5 clients, then this probably isn’t a good fit. We’re looking for someone who can join the team with these part-time hours, but feel like this is their full-time home.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- You will be a key member of our team working with prospective customers from your home.
- You will conduct consultative sales calls with prospective clients.
- You do what it takes to guide the right customers towards the right solution.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our clients’ long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our clients’ company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
Base + commission